Saturday, March 24, 2012

☩DIY☩ Dannijo Friendship Bracelet

Things you need for this DIY:
✝ curb chain
✝ an embroidery needle
✝ embroidery thread

Total time:
30 mins

Total cost:
<$5 if you make the friendship bracelet yourself


$80 for this Dannijo bracelet? Puh-shaw!


I used a friendship bracelet I made this summer which is why it doesn't have the same pattern although the color scheme is pretty close. You can find a tutorial for the Dannijo pattern here.

First I sewed the curb chain onto the bracelet in one direction...

...then back in the other direction.

 And done. Barely broke a sweat.



Have a party!!

8 comments:

  1. I think your version is way better! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I found this! I bought a chain similar to this with a plan for it, but that fell through. Now I have something to use it for!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this, thank you!!
    where, online do you find your findings, including chains?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Going to make a friendship bracelet for my bff.... will definitely use your version. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really love it!! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete